Saturday, August 21, 2010

Palisades 2

Well I decided I would finish my original post...I had to quit last time or my computer might've had a meeting with my baseball bat! I was so frustrated...who knew blogging takes so stinking long and I still didn't get it the way I wanted..how on earth do you change the color of the font? If this one doesn't go faster, I officially turn in my girl scout blogging badge and quit!!!!! So that being said as Paul Harvey would say..."Now for the rest of the story..."





I know it looks like a mountain of food...it was, but it sure was good! Compliments to the chefs, all our men folk. Isn't it amazing how willing men become to cook when you are in the mountains and they get to use all their "boy toy cookware?" Of course none of it would have been possible without all their great wives who prepared, cut and planned for such a feast...that's right girls we know where the real work is!!! Thanks to grandma and grandpa who came to visit and have dinner with us. It was great to have you there for the evening! A few more pics....




No comments: