Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gracee Starts Kindergarten





Can you believe, Gracee started Kindergarten this year? I can't! Her time at home with me has gone by so quickly, thank goodness it is only half day kindergarten. She was a bundle of excitement and nerves this morning waiting for her time to go to the "Big School." She is such a sweetheart, and is going to add so much enthusiasm to her class. Her teacher already got her first Gracee gift...a handful of wild flowers (dandelions and morning glory) she picked on the way to school for Ms. Sara! I love that girl! That being said, I'm going to take advantage of the fact, I only have a sleeping Cannon home right now, my house is blissfully quiet, and I have a to do list a mile long which does not include blogging!

2 comments:

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyyy!!! I can't believe how grown up she looks in her cute little uniform.

Brenda said...

I agree with Tracy! Boy how time has gone by so quickly!