Monday, August 23, 2010

Easton's First Day of 2nd Grade

Easton officially started his first day of 2nd Grade today at the Ranches Academy. He is in Ms. Milton's class and is very excited. I am equally excited as both the school and his teacher have been great to work with by allowing me to home school him half day and go to school the other half. He is getting so big, and truth be told if I didn't still get to teach him in the mornings, I would have probably broke into sobs today! He is such a great kid!

2 comments:

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

He looks so handsome! I can't believe that Easton and Daelyn are in 2nd grade. It seems like yesterday those two were scooting around in diapers together :(

Becca Christiansen said...

I know the "kissing cousins". Crazy huh? What's even crazier, is they are getting baptized soon! AHHHH!