Monday, March 19, 2012

Simply Disgusting......

So I am rejoining the blogging world so that I may rant and rave and scream and yell into cyberspace in order to keep me from breaking down into tears! (Warning: This post may contain nausiating info..) No there are no cute pics of my seemingly innocent children, as they have all been covered in some form of bodily fluid over the past two and a half days, myself included. What I thought was a bout of food poisoning as Gracee and I were the only two with a sudden onset of violent throwing up and other unmentionables Saturday night, has now been reclassified as the flu, yes I just got covered in Cannon's regurgitated dinner! In his defense he did try to warn me, while being sucked into "The Voice" with the biggin's, the big little "Canster" brought me one of those tiny little IKEA bowls, I said "oh are you hungry" to which he replied by spitting in the bowl....yes you know what happened next, understanding dawned ('cause only a mom would understand that hidden meaning) I swooped him up and made a mad dash for the tile floor, I almost made it, but not before receiving a shot of pink nastiness right to the face and into the mouth. Yes you heard me right, talk about disgusting. He then proceeded to cover my floor with his guck! So now fast forward two hours, carpet scrubbed, tile sanitized, sink bleached, laundry going, showers (multiple) taken, bowls place by all three of my children who are camped out on a bed of towels and waterproof pads in my bedroom, and here I sit thinking this single mom stuff really sucks and the flu, well that sucks even worse!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

yay, you blogged! ... er, yuck :) Love you and hope you get better fast!

Brenda said...

Lucky Shane to be gone!!!!

The Workmans said...

That's so disgusting! Hope you are all feeling better by now.