Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleeping Babies




There's something to watching my babies sleep that just pulls at my heartstrings! Maybe it's the peace and quiet that settles over the house once they are finally out, but I could watch them for hours. They all have there funny bedtime quirks that I just find adoring. Easton has to sleep with mom's big body pillow, Gracee has to have all the dolls and stuffed animals there to keep her company, and Cannon well he is in the port-a-crib for now, hates blankets on him but must have his "blankie".

3 comments:

Natalie said...

you blogged!!! yay!

The Workmans said...

I second what Natalie wrote! I also love sleeping babes and Mason is the same as Cannon. He HATES having blankets on, but won't sleep without his blankie. Keep up the blogging.

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

What? You blogged? Ok, I think you got the idea now that Nat, Rach and I were shocked ;) They are ALL so sweet asleep or awake.