Saturday, April 17, 2010

I HATE BLOGGING!

Okay, so I finally tired of everyone getting on my case over my very unupdated blog, which isn't even a word, but I don't care right now because I am so frustrated with this whole process!!!! I cannot figure this dang program out. My pictures are all over the place, the typing is not where I thought I put it, and I have four drafts of the same exact thing. I deleted a picture on accident, can't figure out how to get it back and I have no clue how to view my past posts to see if they are there or not. I can't even begin to comprehend how to do all the little extras, you professional bloggers have all over yours! So be it known, I hate blogging. Should I decide to continue on with this completely ridiculous notion of blogging, just know I do it for you, my family and friends who live far away and don't get to see my crazy kids on a regular basis! Oh and don't get your hopes up, it may be another couple of years before I get back to publishing another post!

4 comments:

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

We all love you for updating your blog... keep it up :)

The Workmans said...

It's true! The program is only as smart as the user :) Love Steven

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Thanks Sweetie for doing it for us! I guess Steven will never see his mother in law doing a Blog....
It never said some sort of IQ was required, notice just my comment came and went before this one!